- Registration Fee - $50.00 for COST Member Companies and $125.00 for non-COST Member Companies payable in advance of the meeting.
- Cancellations will only be accepted up to 5 business days before the event. If you cancel after 5 days prior, you will not be refunded.
- This seminar is open to tax professionals from COST member companies and industry tax professionals from non-COST member companies.
- Practitioners are not eligible to attend this seminar (except for those speaking or sponsoring).
- Dress for the meeting is business casual.
- CLE/CPE credit available.
Fresenius Medical Care still requires a rapid test before entering the building for the one day seminar. Please either take the test in advance, morning of, or be prepared to take the test when you arrive at the building. We request that you self-monitor for Covid symptoms at home before coming to the meeting. If you have a fever, cough or other symptoms you should not attend the meeting. Any state and local COVID guidelines that may be in place at the time of the meeting will be followed.